My little blog one of "10 Best Asthma Blogs of 2012" by Healthline







I just found out that my blog was listed as one of "The 10 Best Asthma Health Blogs of 2012" by Healthline website!!! I just happened to be checking the stats on my blog, I was a little curious where people were finding my little asthma blog. And one of the links led me to the Healthline website.

I was more than a little surprised to see my blog listed on their website. They created the listing back in July, but no one from Healthline let me know that I was chosen as one of the 10 best asthma blogs. Oh well.  Here is a quote from the Healthline website about the winning blogs:


10 Best Asthma Blogs of 2012

Asthma is a growing health concern in America and worldwide, with increasing diagnoses – particularly among children. In addition to causing discomfort, inconvenience, and expense, asthma also results in excess doctor’s visits, emergency room admissions, hospitalizations, and deaths every year.
These bloggers have certainly learned resourcefulness from living (or raising a child) with asthma. From preventing attacks to helping teachers learn about asthma medication, these asthmatics and their loved ones are becoming as helpful as the experts for people new to the asthma scene


I'm glad people are noticing the blog, it's here to help other parents of kids with asthma. It's been almost 13 years since I was thrown full force into the asthma world. It seems like I am still learning new things all the time. To see all 10 blogs, click here.

Happy reading!


Comments