Asthma myths - how much do you know?






 
 
 
 
Do you think you know everything you need to know about asthma? 
 
I know I don't, even though I have had asthma all my life and have 3 teenagers with asthma. I am always looking for any new information.

I found a fun slide show on WebMd's website that you can use to test your asthma knowledge. It's called "Quiz: What's Your asthma IQ?"

There are 9 questions, and each one explains what the correct answer should be. Take it and see how you do, you might learn something new!

I found another article about common asthma myths. This one is from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Asthma Program. 

You might be surprised at some of the myths.

(Hopefully you won't look like the guy in the photo above when you take the quiz or read the article!)




Comments

  1. 5/9 - but I didn't understand some questions (language problems), and some questions were not connected with my experiences.
    I don't know what is with obesity. Most (if not all) my asthmatic friends are thin, if not skinny. I'm very thin too - in shop is really difficult to buy something for so thin people.
    I knew only one obese asthmatic woman, but she was after treatment with injected steroids.
    Greetings from my city, where we actually have problem with high level of ozon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing you're not in school and getting a grade for that quiz! Oh well, we should blame it on the language barrier.

      Delete
  2. That was a decent quiz. I got 9/9, but that's probably not fair being I have chronic severe asthma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was interesting, I got a 9/9 but I've had asthma all my life. So the questions were easy for me. It might be helpful for some people just learning about asthma :)

      Delete

Post a Comment